Location - Bangalore, Karnataka
At Quest Alliance, we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators.
We are a not-for-pro?t trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ?eld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organisations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training.
Role & Responsibilities:
Facilitation in NSTI and Quest demonstration ITI’s.
- Be prepared with content knowledge and use training skills
- Plan timetable, as per the schedule given by the institute
- Make sure the requisite material is available in your class
- Take sessions and complete coursework as planned
- Ensure Quality of facilitation at NSTI and demonstrate the space as centre of excellence.
- Be updated with your skills and knowledge
- Make sure learners get registered in Questapp to promote Self Learning
- Ensure you stay connected with students to help them with job openings and career support after they graduate
- Conduct and support industry engagement activities like family Engagement, Industrial Visit, Placement Drive, Guest Sessions and more
- Conduct baseline and end line assessments with learners
Organising Career Connect activities
- Implement all relevant career connect activities.
- Build an employer database of at least 5 employers per trade for each of the institutes.
- Develop a network of employers who can offer exposure, internships, apprenticeships, and jobs.
- Organise placement events and ensure healthy training to work transition, with support from other team members.
- Ensure that event data is completed within 48 hours of the completion of the event and submitted with proper documentation of the session plan, participants list, report, and photographs.
- Conduct market scan activities.
- Be aware of your students and thoroughly understand who wants to work, who wants to study further, and who's confused about post-training decisions.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Provide regular written and verbal reports tracking progress against the work plan and implementation schedules.
- Ensure all the program report, including case studies and photographs, reaches the M&E focal point at the stipulated time.
- Support coordination of baseline/ endline and other assessments as and when required.
- Collect student data from the Institutes to help with the compilation of the donor report. Ensure students' data is updated in the center database sheet.
- Make sure the placement data of the student is updated from time to time
- Make sure trainers and principals at the institute know about our work through simple monthly reports
- Participate in team meetings, reviews, and staff engagement activities.
- Seek regular capacity-building support from the team.
- Adhere to all the finance and HR policies of the organization.
- Uphold the values of Quest Alliance.
- Facilitating the donor visits to the NSTI and ITIs.
- Support youth employability work in the state.
- Other duties or ITIs as required, like if any event (Family Engagement, support in admission, placement drive) is planned on the weekend, the Facilitator's presence should be there in the institute.
- This will happen occasional. Compensatory Leaves can be availed in such situations.
- Being open to any youth employability-related work in the Organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment (including prioritisation skills, flexibility toward change, sense of urgency, and dealing with ambiguity)
- Strong attention to detail, can-do attitude, and ownership mindset
- Eagerness to learn, collaborate, and share knowledge and experiences across regions and teams.
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the role by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply!
Due to the enormity of applications received, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Know About Quest
About the Team and Culture
Everyday is a Friday! - How we make our workplace fun
Quest Day - Our Bday celebrated with people we love, and there is food & music
What our partners & collaborators say? -see here
Annual All Staff Meet - From Goa, Kumarakom, Coorg, Bodh Gaya & Puducherry this is where all employees meet to celebrate their learning & relationships.
Watch our youtube playlists for more.