Consultant- Comprehensive Primary Healthcare and Non-communicable Diseases
We are looking for a high-quality professional to join with one of our ongoing with Govt. of Gujarat and World Bank project to provide relevant macro and micro economic information for the purpose of the project. They will contribute to strategic thinking and implementation/ measurement plans. Some of the key/specific responsibilities are:
Key Job Responsibilities:
·Provide technical assistance and programmatic support to the Comprehensive Primary Healthcare (CPHC) and Non-communicable Diseases (NCD) wing to facilitate implementation of various activities and achieving the objectives defined for SRESTHA Gujarat Project.
·To facilitate workshops, meetings, seminars with stakeholders, regarding CPHC & NCD.
·Conduct periodic field visits to districts to review programme implementation in the districts, identify implementation challenges and support in charting appropriate solutions.
·Support and supervise systematic collection, documentation and presentation of information regarding CPHC and NCDs result area, and providing technical inputs to the PMU.
·To coordinate with other wings of PMU as well as with the World Bank and the departments of DoHFW, WCD, Finance department etc, as required.
·Support and ensure timely data recording, preparation of periodical reports and information dissemination in coordination with the PMU, DoHFW and other departments, the World Bank and other stakeholders.
·To facilitate any tasks related to inspections, visits, appraisals by various teams from World Bank, GOI, and other agencies in area of CPHC and NCDs.
·Undertake any other activities / tasks as assigned by the Member Secretary, SRESTHA Gujarat.
·Field Visits: Job will be requiring to field visit for 10-15 days in a month
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- MBBS + MD (Community Medicine/PSM) from recognized university with registration in Medical Council along with 08 years of experience.
- Must be conversant with use of Computer, internet and online working
- Must be possessing good communication skills in English & Gujarati/Hindi
- Must be possessing good official and technical drafting skills
- Must be conversant with use of basic statistical analytical software
- Must be aware of health system in India (experience with Gujarat health system is an added advantage)