Finance and Office Manager - West & Central Africa
As part of your role as Finance and Office Manager, you will be leading the organisational services in support of the effective operation of Amnesty International's regional office for West & Central Africa in Dakar. The services include finance, human resources, facilities, legal, IT and administration.
The preferred location for this role is Dakar, however other locations will be considered where there is an Amnesty International Secretariat office, however this will be dependent on several factors.
The salary on offer will be dependent on the location.
You will be a qualified accountant and have previous experience of working within a finance manager capacity. You will have previous experience of working as an office manager, managing the needs of staff members across multiple services. You will be fluent speaking in both French and English.
- Ensure the financial control of the regional office activities through ensuring implementation of strong finance policies, systems, processes, and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure maintenance of office infrastructure including facility management, power management, equipment maintenance and asset management.
- Assist the Regional Director to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations that pertain to the running of the Amnesty operation.
- Work with the Directorate of People and Organisational Development to ensure the effective use of people management policies and procedures, as appropriate.
- Ensure development, execution and maintenance of quality-controlled IT and Information Management with support from the IS IT team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified accountant – essential;
- Fluent in both English and French – essential;
- Experience in the management and support of staff;
- Experience in setting up and managing organizational systems and processes in finance, administration, IT, legal and HR
- Experience of the day- to-day management of an office, including excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
Please see attached job description for more information on responsibilities, skills and experience required.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: