Excellent career opportunity for a professional in the field of finance.
Contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive.
Tetra Tech International Development is a leading development consulting firm working with government, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges in the Indo-Pacific region. For more information please visit our website - https://intdev.tetratechasiapacific.com
- Based in Suva, Fiji
- Reserved for National Citizens of Fiji
- Full-time, till 31 December 2024
- FJD 34,048.49 – 43,776.63 (inclusive of superannuation) depending on the candidate's skills and experience.
Fiji Program Support Facility
The Fiji Program Support Facility (the Facility) was established in 2017 to support and implement Australia's aid programs such as health, education, emergency preparedness and response and governance in Fiji. The Facility also supports the Australia Awards in Fiji and Tuvalu. The Facility integrates cross-cutting themes, including gender equality, disability and social inclusion, climate change and disaster risk reduction, across sectoral programs. In particular, the Facility seeks to strengthen program outcomes by better addressing the needs of targeted beneficiaries including those who are often marginalised.
The Facility Management Unit (FMU) in Suva provides centralised overreaching management of the Facility’s programs and activities including operations, monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL), communications and public diplomacy and integration of cross-cutting themes.
- Maintain the Petty Cash system, including cash advance management, approval processing, cash disbursements and funding requests.
- Assist in preparation of Value Added Tax (VAT) claims.
- Assist in preparation and processing of payments, including checking and verifying that supporting documentation is correct.
- Performing data entry and saving of supporting documents in QuickBooks.
- Assist in bank reconciliations, report preparation and other end of month financial requirements.
- Assist in preparation for payments of national staff salary.
- Assist with the preparing of income tax, Fiji National Provident Fund (FNPF) and provisional tax submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or commerce is essential including specific accounting subjects.
- Significant demonstrated one to two years’ experience in broad range of financial duties and general office administration.
- Experience in project-based accounting/finance.
- Highly developed excel skills, strong computing skills and experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to allocate and review priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of Government of Fiji (GoF) financial regulations is desirable.
To apply for this position please visit our career’s page using this link: https://tetratech.referrals.selectminds.com/intdev/et/1TPteKHHh/page/tetra-tech-indo-pacific-coz-670 and search for the job number 75500000098.
A completed application includes:
- Statement of suitability (not to exceed two pages), demonstrating how your qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and personal attributes align with the selection criteria.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: