- Job ID
- Employment Status
Jhpiego, through the HPV Vaccination Acceleration Program Partners Initiative (HAPPI) Project, aims to increase and sustain equity, program quality, and accelerate coverage of HPV vaccine to support the goal of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) to immunize 86M girls and adolescents by 2025. This endeavor contributes to the WHO Global Strategy for the Acceleration of Elimination of Cervical Cancer as Public Health Problem through primary prevention.
In the Philippines, Jhpiego works with the Department of Health (DOH) to advance country commitments to the global elimination strategy through: (1) building evidence to support strengthened implementation of HPV vaccination, improved vaccine service delivery and coverage; and, (2) targeted operational support to the DOH’s National Immunization Program.
Jhpiego seeks qualified individual/organization to provide services in the production of Cervical Cancer Primary Prevention Advocacy Video
- Develop, script, conceptualize and produce a 3-minute high-quality audio-visual presentation (AVP) that improves awareness for cervical cancer, primary and secondary prevention strategies, and the benefits of HPV vaccination and regular screening among relevant stakeholders and audiences;
- Review existing images and video clips within Jhpiego Philippines’ library and utilize relevant clips in the audio-visual material; and,
- Ensure that audio-visual material aligns and reflects Cervical Cancer Elimination SBCC Strategy, and Jhpiego’s prescribed branding and marking guidelines.
- Relevant education or training in the areas of visual communication, video production, film, fine arts, and multimedia production;
- Have at least five (5) years demonstrated experience in producing advocacy materials and audio-visual presentations for the non-profit sector. Previous experience with international development sector is an advantage, especially if has done previous work in improving health behaviors, on routine or adolescent immunization, women’s sexual and reproductive health, adolescent health, and mobilization of civil society actors; and,
- Lead the conceptualization, scripting, and production of Cervical Cancer Elimination advocacy video
Please apply at www.jobs-jhpiego.icims.com
Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, sample of work or link to sample of work/portfolio not later than 1 December 2023.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer