Creative Director - Copy Writer
Creative Director - Copy Writer
- Job ID
- Employment Status
Jhpiego, through the HPV Vaccination Acceleration Program Partners Initiative (HAPPI) Project, aims to increase and sustain equity, program quality, and accelerate coverage of HPV vaccine to support the goal of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) to immunize 86M girls and adolescents by 2025. This endeavor contributes to the WHO Global Strategy for the Acceleration of Elimination of Cervical Cancer as Public Health Problem through primary prevention.
In the Philippines, Jhpiego works with the Department of Health (DOH) to advance country commitments to the global elimination strategy through: (1) building evidence to support strengthened implementation of HPV vaccination, improved vaccine service delivery and coverage; and, (2) targeted operational support to the DOH’s National Immunization Program.
Jhpiego seeks qualified individual to provide creative direction and copywriting services to support the development of Cervical Cancer Elimination Social Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) Strategy and production of information, education, and communication (IEC) materials.
- Translate the Cervical Cancer Elimination SBCC Strategy into creative campaign position;
- Provide overall creative direction during the development of Cervical Cancer Elimination Primary Prevention visual identity and campaign tagline;
- Cascade approved campaign tagline and position into print and multimedia materials, such as but not limited to: “Cervical Cancer Elimination Desk Flipchart for Primary Health Care Providers”, “Child and Adolescent Immunization Booklet,” “Cervical Cancer Elimination Advocacy Video,” and other relevant out-of-home and digital materials identified the SBCC Strategy and Plan; and,
- Ensure that IEC materials are comprehensible, culturally-appropriate and sensitive, and adheres to standard Filipino grammar and spelling.
- Higher education in areas of communication, literature, or advertising/marketing;
- Five to seven (5-7) years of relevant experience in leading and developing a creative communications campaign (copy) for corporate and non-profit sector;
- Written and verbal fluency in Tagalog required;
- Have a good grasp and extensive experience in content-production for both digital, print, and on-ground activations;
- Prior experience in developing brand and campaign positions for health communication campaigns particularly in immunization, adolescent health, sexual and reproductive health (ASRH) is an advantage;
- Familiarity with Philippine public health system, immunization, adolescent health, sexual and reproductive health rights (ASRH) is an advantage; and,
- Adept with working independently while open to collective brainstorming and creative executions.
Please apply at www.jobs-jhpiego.icims.com
Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, sample of work or link to sample of work/portfolio not later than 1 December 2023.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer