Supply Chain Assistant
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is an international non-governmental organization, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world.
DRC Ukraine is looking for a Supply Chain Assistant based in Lviv.
Overall purpose of the role:
Provides administrative and/or technical logistics and procurement support including fleet management and warehousing. This role has a base focus and ensures compliance to DRC procedures and guidelines at base level. The role contributes to the development of base strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks. Will be based in Lviv with travel to other location in when requited.
- Ensure that all orders are tracked from point of planning and request through to final receipt
- Prepare the relevant documents for the procurement of goods and services
- Participate in evaluation of bids and proposals and make sure the bids evaluation report, technical evaluation, minutes of negotiations and negotiated contract in selection of consultants contain all the facts and information required to justify the recommendations made in the report
- Participate in the joint verification of procured goods and equipment and to ascertain the items conformity to Technical Specifications and Quantities
- Check that all assets old and new are properly recorded and tagged
- Perform the physical asset check
- Overseeing deliveries to and dispatches from DRC warehouses and effecting the necessary documentation
- Maintaining good communications with warehouse staff in other DRC locations and partner organizations
- Correctly apply ERP supply chain processes
- Assist with Fleet Management tasks as needed
- Updating daily vehicle movement schedule and records and assigning of all mechanical transport as required
- Compile regular fuel consumption reports and monthly vehicle utilization analysis
Required experience and competencies:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience in administrative tasks, including filing systems
- Excellent IT skills, including experience in operating an ERP supply chain system preferred
- Experience in supply chain management including procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock management
- Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation
- Experience with auto mechanics or electrical installations (Not a must)
- English proficiency preferred
- Fluency in local language
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes
- Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback
- Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation
- Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly
- Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment
- Contract length: 3 month renewable after satisfactory probation period.
- Level: I non Manager Step 1
- Designation of Duty Station: Lviv - Full time based
- Start date: As soon as possible.
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages in English).
Applications are open until 29th November 2023
Applications sent by email will not be considered.
We reserve the right to conduct further interviews before the deadline for submission of applications.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: