A WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE PROGRAM MANAGER - AFGHANISTAN
We are looking for:
A WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE PROGRAM MANAGER
Country: AFGHANISTAN - Helmand
Length of contract: 10 months starting the 1st of June 2015
The position: Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, you will be responsible to identify and implement high quality Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) activities which are appropriate and comprehensive, in conformity with overarching strategy and the standards set internationally by ACF and by national policies.
More specially, you will be in charge to:
- Contribute to consultations on strategy and the positioning of the WASH Department
- Identify needs and contribute to project formulation
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and reporting of WASH projects
- Contribute to program quality and accountability processes and measure program impact
- Participate in the coordination, representation and partnerships of ACF in the area of intervention
- Supervise and manage the team
- Contribute to the capitalization and technical development in the sector
The applicant:Master’s Degree in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Civil Engineering or Hydrogeology, you have a significant experience at least 2 years minimum in Humanitarian WASH activities (water network, sanitation, hygiene promotion, etc)
Recognized for your capacity to work in different levels of coordination, you have developed excellent diplomatic communication, organizational skills and team management.
Good experience in coordination with other organizations and local partners is necessary.
You are also able to manage stress in complicated security environment.
Fluent in English required.
Volunteer status (VSI) or salaried status depending on relevant experience
Gross monthly salary ranging from €1600 to €1975 or €838 of VSI indemnity per month
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective accommodation and medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris (1 to 2 weeks)
To apply, please visit our website:
Follow our job offers and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acf.jobs/
- Organization: ACF - Action against Hunger/Action Contre la Faim
- Location: Kabul
- Grade: Junior
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Health service
- Humanitarian Aid
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- Closing Date: 2015-10-13