Chief of Party / Programme Director – Guatemala
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Chief of Party/Programme Director, you will have the overall responsibility for managing grant programme activity planning and implementation, programme personnel, stakeholders, sub-grantees and sub-contractors in Guatemala. You will oversee monitoring & evaluation (M&E) efforts, commodities, and financial decisions. You will also be responsible for ensuring the security, feasibility, and sustainability of the programme.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture, Education, Health, Nutrition, Business, or another field directly related to the programme
- Minimum of 7years of overseas international management experience, preferably in administering USDA and/or USAID programmes with at least 3 years of experience overseeing USG food aid programmes (Title II or USDA)
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Be prepared to travel to implementation sites and regional, global meetings as required
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 25 September 2015. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Guatemala City
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Development Cooperation
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2015-09-25