Grants Manager, Colombia
For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 34 projects in 26 countries and revenues of approximately $174 million.
Grants Manager, Colombia
We are currently seeking a Grants Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Colombia Producers to Market Alliance program. This five-year activity will leverage public and private resources to increase inclusive, profitable, licit economic opportunities in targeted rural areas that are important to achieving sustainable peace in Colombia. By working along priority value chains, PMA should strengthen producer associations (PAs), cooperatives, and other small businesses in which rural farmers currently (or in the future could) participate. As primary objectives of the activity, PMA is expected to expand production in targeted value chains, increase producer associations (PAs) sales capacity, and expand rural productive infrastructure that supports key value chains.
Support the Director of Grants and Contracts in the following:
- Assist the Grants and Contracts unit and manage all related activities. This includes all aspects in preparing solicitations and applications processes, contracting/awarding subagreements, disbursing of funds, the provision of grant management assistance to the grantees, and overseeing the subgrant management system.
- Support implementing partners with contractual obligations, reporting requirements, etc.
- Work with field teams and beneficiaries in all aspects of grant management
- Maintain high-level and productive working relationships with subgrantees and partners;
- Assist in developing procedures and timelines for cash disbursements to sub-grantees in compliance with ACDI/VOCA procedures;
- Support the procurement of goods and services required by ACDI/VOCA;
- Ensure compliance with ACDI/VOCA and USAID requirements;
- Other responsibilities as specified by the Chief of Party.
- Minimum of university degree in a related field such as Public Administration or Business Administration, Economics, International Development; a Masters is highly desirable.
- 5 years demonstrated experience managing grant programs.
- Must have experience in logistics and procurement procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of USAID policies, procedures, regulations and reporting requirements.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and strategic planning.
- Sound working knowledge of information technology; experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance comprehension of spreadsheet and database packages.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
Please apply online at http://acdivoca.bosmaxhire.net/cp/?E5546D361D43515B7E59192F77501E6A04627B4D. No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.
- Organization: ACDI/VOCA
- Location: Bogotá
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Cash-Based Interventions
- Closing Date: 2015-10-21