Call for Proposal-Evaluation of UNESCO's Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet)
The United Nations Educational, Science and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) hereby invites qualified companies/individuals to submit proposals for the following assignment: ****Evaluation of UNESCO’s Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet).****
The evaluation team is seeking an external evaluator(s):
- with specific expertise and knowledge about the global development landscape in the field of education;
- with extensive experience in the evaluation of networks and partnerships.
The external evaluator(s) will be responsible for the development of the Theory of Change, the development of data collection tools, data collection and analysis including field work, as well as for drafting and finalising the Evaluation Report in English.
- Inception Report
- Draft Evaluation Report
- Final Evaluation Report
Please see here the link https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/38432 to the advertisement of a consultancy for the evaluation of UNESCO’s Associated School Project Network (ASPnetwork).
- Organization: UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Location: Paris
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Accounting (Audit, Controlling)
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Public Administration - Restructuring
- Closing Date: 2015-10-18