RAcE (Rapid Access Expansion) Field Project Manager
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As RAcE (Rapid Access Expansion) Field Project Manager for RAcE - NICe you will support the planning of project activities and timelines and set high quality performance targets ensuring adherence to technical standards, best practices and donor guidelines. This role will require the coordination of multiple partnerships with short timelines for delivery of high impact results. The RAcE Field Project Manager must support the building of strong partnerships and work in close cooperation with World Vision Niger and the Ministry of Health and the Program Officers in the field for effective coordination of project activities.
- Bachelor's degree in health, infectious disease, nutrition, international development or a related field, with a preference for post-graduate qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience applied to institutional donor funded projects.
- Experience with Results Based Management or similar results based management tools.
- Demonstrated experience working in complex humanitarian contexts, preferably in Western Africa.
- Ability to travel frequently to unstable and remote locations in the field in
- Excellent written and spoken French skills required, in addition, a high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 12 October 2015. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Niamey (Niger)
- Grade: Mid/Senior - Internationally recruited position - Mid/Senior level
- Project and Programme Management
- Development Cooperation and Sustainable Development Goals
- Operations and Administrations
- Public Policy and Administration
- Public Health and Health Service
- Closing Date: 2015-10-12