Innovation Lab Manager - Nepal Response
Kathmandu | Nepal
World Vision is a relief, development, and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world.
Founded 65 years ago and now working in over 90 countries, World Vision implements disaster preparedness programmes and helps build resilient communities. Our Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs team acts to save lives and alleviate suffering of disaster-affected people by implementing sustainable programmes focused on meeting immediate and long-term needs.
Here’s where you come in:
As Innovation Lab Manager,you are an experienced project manager with proven entrepreneurial knowledge interested in improving humanitarian sector operations. You will work with World Vision Nepal Earthquake Response team to facilitate strategic project research with the goal of developing and implementing new, innovative, and cost-effective operation strategies. You will engage and partner with government departments, donors and key stakeholders to trial ideas with the overall goal of improving World Vision’s humanitarian response in Nepal.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field from an accredited university. Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
- 5-7 years of experience in an incubator, start-up advisory, social enterprise or any kind of entrepreneurial experience.
- Experience working in a developing country,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this positiononline and apply by the closing date 23 OCT 2015. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Kathmandu | Nepal
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2015-10-23