Rehabilitation Program Manager
urfa | Ankara
- Ensure projects are effectively and timely implemented in the field according to approved work plans, budgets, regulations and policies (International Medical Corps & donor)
- Ensure involvement of target population and partners in the technical design and planned implementation.
- Ensure that field teams are supported logistically, financially and operationally with necessary resources for project implementation.
- Write project reports.
- Conduct regular monitoring and project evaluation on progress in line with the defined project
- Ensure that project implementation is according to the proposal and with respect to the MoU signed between IMC and partner/s.
- Work closely with partners to ensure proper coordination exists for efficient project implementation
- Organize and coordinate the visits by consultants and resource persons, such as trainers
- Maintain all project related records (files and documents).
Staff /Team management:
· Recruit and manage program staff
· Ensure adequate staffing level for the program
- Develop, define and maintain updated job descriptions for all relevant project staff
- Ensure that staff clearly understands their roles and responsibilities
- Support the technical staff’s plan on capacity building
- Provide information to the different project staff members about IMC’s program’s strategy.
- Maintain good internal communication and information sharing between the team.
- Maintain a professional culture and positive work atmosphere.
Administration, Finance, Compliance, Logistics and Procurement:
- Ensure adherence to compliance and financial systems
- Responsible for budget management, follow-up, and financial monitoring related to project.
- Ensure that project expenditures are allocated and coded correctly.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the Logistics and Procurement department in procuring materials.
- Prepare procurement planning
Coordination, Communication and public relations:
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships internally and externally, with other stakeholders
- Represents IMC in meetings
· Represent IMC in meetings with donors, UN, NGOs and other stakeholders with particular focus on the disability approach on and appropriate methodologies of work
· University degree holder related to Disability Studies, Development, Social Work, Social Science, Physical Rehabilitation or relevant field.
· At least 2-3 year project management experience with an international organization in development field
· Written and oral proficiency in English, Arabic & Turkish language (Syrian or Turkish Nationals)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, notably Word and Excel
· Expertise in e-mail correspondence, writing of reports and minutes of meeting in English language
· Syrian nationals must have valid stamped passport or residence permit
· Willingness to travel inside Syria.
· Advance degree in project management or relevant field
· Experience in capacity building and quality assurance.
· Excellent writing, communication and analytical
· Experience in managing physical rehabilitation or disability program.
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:
- Organization: IMC - International Medical Corps
- Location: urfa | Ankara
- Grade: Junior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2015-10-31