IS Project Manager
Bristol | London
Marie Stopes International (MSI) exists to bring quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to the world's poorest and most vulnerable people. With operations in 37 countries, we are one of the largest international family planning organisations.
About the role
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Information Systems team based in Bristol.
Reporting into the Head of IS Governance, as the IS Project Manager you will plan and manage the implementation of global projects in line with MSI's project management methodology to meet the needs of the business. You will ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, to deliver the agreed outcomes and defined benefits. This will cover projects relating to the implementation of technical infrastructure and IT solutions to meet the needs of the programmes and support functions. The post holder will be deployed on one or more projects depending on their size to provide project management capability where required. This role will require regular travel between Bristol and London and may include international travel.
For more information, please see the job framework on our website.
We see you having significant experience in a similar role and looking to transfer those skills to a mission-driven organisation. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience and a proven track record of managing and delivering complex and large (i.e. Â£1m+) projects (essential)
- Demonstrated experience in leading, managing and working in cross-functional project teams
- Experience of business project planning, budgeting and effective matrix management of resources from multiple teams
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Third party company/vendor management skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills in a commercial environment
- Qualification or accreditation in the use of a recognised structured project management methodology
The successful candidate will be pro choice on abortion.
What we can offer you
At Marie Stopes International you will be a part of a progressive and collaborative work environment and we can guarantee that you will be surrounded by passionate, focused, intelligent, high-achieving, talented individuals.
In return for your commitment, we can offer you a supportive environment for development, as well as a competitive salary (c. Â£50k, negotiable depending on relevant experience) and benefits package (including 25 days annual leave, up to 5% pension contribution, season ticket loan etc.).
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bnBlYXJzb24uMDQ3NTYuMzgzMEBtYXJpZXN0b3Blcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
- Organization: Marie Stopes International
- Location: Bristol | London
- Grade: N/A
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Public Administration - Restructuring
- Closing Date: 2015-11-01