Nizip | Ankara
· Provide high quality medical consultations including relevant patient history, appropriate physical exam, investigations, treatment and referrals
· Track daily patient data using tally sheets or other tools provided
· Monitor diagnostic trends and report to supervisor as needed
· Adhere to rational drug usage protocols
· Submit reports in a timely manner
· Participate in educational sessions for staff and patients as directed by supervisor
· Attend training sessions as required by supervisor
· Provide training to other staff as requested by supervisor
· Participate in the daily running of the clinic
· Collaborate with other departments as needed to ensure smooth implementation and integration
· Adhere to administrative directives with regards to work schedules, record keeping, patient communications, re-stocking of necessary drugs, consumables and other items
· Adhere to IMC Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience working whether in private clinics or general hospitals.
- Match the procedures of safety dealing with patient in the PHC.
- Reliable able to bear the pressure of work.
- Can work with the team spirit in the PHC.
- Must speak Arabic and English/Turkish
- Must have a valid passport.
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:
- Organization: IMC - International Medical Corps
- Location: Nizip | Ankara
- Grade: Mid level
- Medical Practitioners
- Public Health and Health Service
- Closing Date: 2015-11-05