HIV/AIDs services technical specialists
Hanoi (Vietnam) | Washington D.C.
Chemonics seeks Vietnamese national candidates for the anticipated USAID-funded Vietnam HIV/AIDS Services project. The project aims to strengthen human, organizational, and systems capacity and deliver innovative enhancements in HIV/AIDS services. The project will provide direct service delivery and demand driven technical assistance to achieve targets in priority Vietnam provinces and transition those services within a five year period. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. We seek specialists for the following technical areas:
· HIV care and treatment
· HIV counseling and testing
· HIV prevention for key populations
· Referral systems improvement
· Health systems strengthening
· Human resource capacity development
· Monitoring and evaluation
· Policy development
· Multi-level national planning and program management
· Capacity development
· Behavior change communications
· Finance, operations, and administration
· Stigma and discrimination
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field required; Master’s preferred
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in HIV services
- Experience on USAID or other international donor projects in Vietnam preferred
- Experience implementing donor-funded projects in Vietnam preferred
- Interest in working with a multicultural, international team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese and excellent written and oral communication skills
Send electronic submissions to VietnamHIVServices@chemonics.com by November 8, 2015. Please include HIV/AIDS Services Technical Specialists in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only "HIV/AIDS Services Technical Specialists – Vietnam HIV/AIDS" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Organization: Chemonics
- Location: Hanoi (Vietnam) | Washington D.C.
- Grade: Senior - Internationally recruited position - Senior level
- HIV and AIDS
- Public Health and Health Service
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2015-11-08