Medical Activity Manager Reproductive Health Polyclinic
Gaziantep (Turkey) | Ankara
- Responsible for the technical support and monitoring the quality of medical care, ensuring the proper implementation of the organization’s protocols and patient follow-up at the Reproductive Health Polyclinic.
- Capacity-build the national staff and supervise their professional performance.
- Participate in the constant analysis, evaluation and follow-up of the Polyclinic activities, as well as represent, as an organization team member, the values and principles of the organization.
- Technical support for the medical team.
- Participate actively in the implementation and continuous evaluation of medical activities in the project according to priorities.
- Strengthen the quality of medical care and follow-up of patients, in collaboration with the other members of the team.
- Responsible for referrals to other medical structures.
- Participate, together with the Project Coordinator, in the epidemiological surveillance and medical needs identification through the analysis of medical statistics.
- Defend ethical principles and neutrality of the organization, ensuring that our principles are known and respected.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
· Essentialmedical doctor diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics. Desirable emergency care and neonatology knowledge.
· Good spoken and written English and Arabic compulsory; Turkish strongly desirable.
· Computer literacy (Outlook, Word and Excel) is a must**.**
· Compulsory working experience of at least one year in management (medically-related) jobs. Strongly desirable working experience with medical NGOs.
· Desirable knowledge in hospital and team management.
· Syrian nationality
§ Willingness to work in partnership approach
§ Analysis capacity, planning, organizational and evaluating skills
§ Teamwork (ability to work with other people, whether they be medical or non-medical, to bear in mind other priorities...)
§ Ability to act as part of a multi-cultural and multidisciplinary team
§ Initiative and motivation, problem solving capacity
§ Quality-driven (go beyond his/her “formal” responsibilities seeking quality outputs and improvement of working processes)
§ Communication skills (listen and communicate in an effective, specific, positive way)
§ Flexibility (capacity to adjust to changes in the job profile and even of location due to instability of context, willing to go beyond her/his job profile if needed)
§ Ability to cope with stress
§ Respect to Islamic customs
Candidates have to provide:
- CV in English
- Letter of motivation in English
- Copy of diplomas mentioned in CV
- Copy of work certificate for positions mentioned in CV
If you are interested and available to work, please email this requested information to email@example.com with the subject “Medical Activity Manager” in the email.
Deadline date to receive application: 31/10/2015
We will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
We thank all candidates for their interest.
- Organization: MSF - Canada
- Location: Gaziantep (Turkey) | Ankara
- Grade: Junior
- Health service
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Closing Date: 2015-10-31