RETENTION MARKETING MANAGER
Atlanta | Washington D.C
CARE USA is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager who is a key member of the Direct Response Marketing Management team. She/he is responsible for managing the online and offline retention program to raise $16 million in income through direct response/email marketing fundraising. Develops the strategic marketing plan for maximizing donor gifts to reach revenue projections. Manages all aspects of delivering the annual plan and budget for Retention mailings, telemarketing, and digital campaigns. Create and monitor the annual expense and income budgets. Supervises the Retention Specialist and directs internal support staff members to ensure that all strategic plans are executed on schedule, and within budget. Collaborate with outside agencies to develop and monitor timely campaigns to constituents for revenue generation and donor retention.
· Develop annual solicitation strategies for all online and offline retention campaigns to raise a minimum of $16 million in revenue through donor gifts, includes the creation and monitoring of the program’s annual income and expense budgets.
· Supervises, leads, guides and supports the Retention Specialist
· Review and report on budgeted expenses and income against actual performance to the Director of Individual Fundraising. Monitor budget on a campaign by campaign basis. Monitor results for all assigned retention programs (direct mail, email, and telemarketing) to ensure forecasted revenues will reach annual income projections
· Work with Director of Individual Fundraising in the reporting and interpreting of campaign results and provide recommendations to facilitate decision making, market planning, file segmentation and budgeting
· Represent CARE externally during conferences and benchmarking meetings. Willing to present at major conferences and gain/use competitive information to ensure growth and organizational excellence
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations
· Minimum 6+ years working experience in combination of non-profit and for profit sector in fundraising and/or marketing. Non-profit experience strongly preferred.
· Strong understanding of direct marketing in both online & offline channels
· Proven ability to successfully plan and execute fundraising initiatives to meet targets
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· Excellent oral and written communicator
· Proven relationship cultivation experience and skills
· High level of professionalism and drive, with an infectious enthusiasm and passion for delivering results
· Strong relationship management skills and preference to be part of a results driven team
· Work experience in marketing, market analysis, statistics and budgeting
· Excellent communications skills, analytic skills, presentation skills, computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
CARE USA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.
To apply for this position, please visit our website here: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CAREUSA&cws=1&rid=2901
- Organization: CARE - USA
- Location: Atlanta | Washington D.C
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2015-12-01