Gaziantep (Turkey) | Ankara
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Registration information and data reviewers and guiding them to places clinics.
- Respect the privacy of the patient and answer their questions.
- Receipt of papers when the patient is out and the registration medical services the patient receives.
- Provide a weekly report on the number of patients and the timetable for age, sex, and services that obtained for the management of documentation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Required EducationInstitute degree or Bachelor's degree,
- Required experience Experience 1-2 years in a similar position
- Computer skills Microsoft Office, Excel, word.Good user of internet.
- Languages Fluency in Arabic, English is an advantage.
- Additional personal Requirements Ability to work within a team structure or in isolation, flexible, and can cope with stressful workload and working with limited resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence.
We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
- Transparency and accountability
- Agility and innovation
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English toCV@UOSSM.org before the 26th of Novemberstating in the subject "Registration Clerk".Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications
- Organization: Relief International
- Location: Gaziantep (Turkey) | Ankara
- Grade: Junior - Internationally recruited position - Junior level
- Administrative support
- Public Health and Health Service
- Closing Date: 2015-11-26