urfa | Ankara
As part of IMC health activities, interpreters will provide translation services to Arabic speaking patients in Turkish hospitals.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- IMC supported interpreters in will present in Turkish hospitals.
- The translators are stationed in the reception areas of the hospitals.
- The translators will provide free services to Arabic-speaking patients that require them.
Report on all tasks and responsibilities to the Health Managers including daily total number of patients provided with translation services disaggregated by sex.
- Some prior knowledge of health terminology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Sensitivity to the Syrian refugee health needs.
- Fluency in both Turkish and Arabic is a must.
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:
- Organization: IMC - International Medical Corps
- Location: urfa | Ankara
- Grade: Consultant - Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Translations and Languages
- Public Health and Health Service
- Closing Date: 2015-12-06