National Director – Mongolia
World Vision is a relief, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As National Director – Mongolia, you will oversee the development and strategy of all country operations. World Vision Mongolia was founded in 1993 and serves more than 82,177 children, their families and their communities across 32 programme areas.
You are a highly accomplished visionary leader who combines proven business disciplines with inspirational management skills to effectively communicate global initiatives, cultivate relationships, and identify opportunities to successfully drive World Vision Mongolia growth and development.
· Master's degree or equivalent experience in international development related field.
· At least 10 years of experience leading humanitarian assistance and development programs.
· Experience leading large organizations in dynamic operating environments.
· Exemplary ability to develop effective working relationships in the Mongolia context. Highest standards of written and verbal communication.
· Expertise in raising funds across a variety of donors, including governments, foundations, corporations, and other private donors.
· The National Director will have sufficient physical fitness to work and travel in Mongolia, where basic infrastructure (e.g. roads, electricity) is lacking in many places.
· There is a required ability to travel approximately 25% to field locations. Infrequent but required international travel to regional and other meetings.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 03 Jan 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. _
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Mongolia
- Grade: Senior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-01-15