Kilis | Ankara
- Arrange and manage the pharmacy and Warehouse in accordance with internationally accepted standard practices including tracking expiration dates, First expiry, First Out policy, bin cards, stock cards, temperature recording form, tracking registers, re-order thresholds, cleanliness, etc to be updated regularly.
- Ensure timely replenishment requests to prevent stock outs
- Ensure tracking of over utilized and underutilized items to adjust requests
- Dispense medicines to patients using registers to track distribution and educate the patient how to use the medicines, dose, side effect, etc.
- Update the list of medicines with quantities and inform doctors on daily basis.
- Send daily, monthly drug consumption report, and weekly stock card report.
- Conduct physical inventory for the pharmacy and WH and send report on monthly basis.
Inform supervisor of pending stock outs, damaged medication or any other irregularity
Adhere to administrative directives with regards to work schedules, record keeping, patient communications, re-stocking of necessary drugs, consumables and other items
Adhere to MRFS Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles.
Must be an accredited pharmacist with a valid certification and documents.
Must be able to submit patient data as required.
Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a pharmacist in public or private health facilities.
Able to provide technical support to health providers who refer patients.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, high pressure environment
Have the flexibility and ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures
English language skills.
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:
- Organization: IMC - International Medical Corps
- Location: Kilis | Ankara
- Grade: Mid level
- Public Health and Health Service
- Closing Date: 2015-12-31