WASH Admin Assistant
Kilis | Ankara
The WASH Admin Assistant is responsible of human resources, finance and Logistics issues related to the WASH program for URFA and coordinates with the field sites assistants.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Collect attendance sheet from Syrian Field Staff and inform Admin Officer of absences or cancellation of contract.
· Assist the WASH Manager in the follow up with cash advances and closures of advances.
· Prepare PR for Procurement, GIO, bills and track the payment with logistic,
· Translate document and invoices.
· Collect required Management signatures for PR s, finance related documents and track the PRs from procurement.
· Prepare project agreements with local council.
· Prepare requisition for Office supplies.
· Support WASH Team on WASH related works on regular basis.
· Other duties as required by WASH department.
Knowledge and Experience:
· University degree, preferably civil engineer or any related WASH back ground
- Fluent in Turkish, English and/or Arabic.
- In possession of Turkish ID
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Team player
· Information Management
· Handles Pressure.
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:
- Organization: IMC - International Medical Corps
- Location: Kilis | Ankara
- Grade: Junior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Administrative support
- Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- Closing Date: 2016-01-04