CCCM Cluster Information Management Officer
Erbil - Baghdad | Baghdad
Under the overall supervision of IOM Chief of Mission, the direct supervision of the DTM Programme Coordinator,and in close coordination with the CCCM IM cell, the successful candidate is responsible for the planning,coordination, supervision and implementation of information management activities in relation to IOM’s humanitarian response to Iraq Displacement, including support on CCCM Cluster IM activities, NFIs and emergency shelter interventions, and other IOM humanitarian assistance operations.
Core functions / responsibilities:
- Liaise with all relevant actors within the CCCM IM Cell and facilitate the harmonization of partners’ informal IDP site assessments with the CCCM IM Framework.
- Lead the operationalization of the mechanism for referral of informal IDP site information gathered through the CCCM IM Framework to ensure a coordinated approach to IM with regards to informal IDP sites.
- Support the implementation of the Multi-Sector Needs Monitoring (MSNM) mechanism for monthly monitoring and IM to ensure accurate and reliable data is collected, stored, and available to operational partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the data gathered is translated into actionable information to facilitate its use by relevant clusters and individual agencies operating in informal settlements.
- Support in supervision of the data collection processes and the overall data management activities including encoding, storing, and transferring data as well as processing, and support to the analysis of the collected data and information locally.
- Support the planning, designing and implementation of mission’s Information Management Systems and reporting tools.
- Ensure timely preparation and generation of information products, and support on information sharing and dissemination to all relevant channels.
- Identify gaps on data and information relevant to the emergency response operation and contribute to the preparation of project proposals aiming to address such needs.
- Develop and conduct training modules for the stakeholders as required for the implementation of information management mechanism to ensure smooth roll out.
- Participate in hub level Inter-Cluster Information Management Working Group and other relevant working groups and support in liaising with external partners locally in relation to information management needs and coordination.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Interested applicants are requested to apply to this vacancy on IOM Iraq Website through the link
http://iomiraq.net/vacancies/cccm-cluster-information-management-officer before the deadline 11th January 2016.
- Organization: IOM - International Organization for Migration
- Location: Erbil - Baghdad | Baghdad
- Grade: Mid level
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-01-11