Consultancy - Final Evaluation on Mobilizing Community for Child Protection Project
PURPOSE OF THE CONSULTANCY:
Primary objectives: to determine the effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, equity and value for money of the project, in order to identify key lessons for organisation learning and action.
Secondary objectives: to determine the sustainability of the project and, where appropriate, its adaptability when faced with a change of context.
Duration: The duration of the consultancy service is total of 30 working days
Open for: National and International Consultant
· Establish working contacts with all the relevant stakeholders.
· Prepare and submit to World Vision the evaluation proposal including methodology to be used, work plan and schedules for both quantitative and qualitative aspect of the assignment for review and feedback.
· Design data collection tools based on standards tools of the project
· Conduct an in-depth review of the relevant secondary data.
· Train enumerators
· Interview selected respondents during the evaluation
· Visit and collect necessary data in selected project sites
· Prepare and submit drafts of evaluation report to World Vision for review and feedback.
· Submit final evaluation report both in soft and hard copies
· Conducting entry and exit conferences (debriefing) with WV staff and stakeholders
REQUIREMENTS: Potential consultant is required to possess the following qualifications:
The consultant must have undertaken similar works, ideally in the country the project has been implemented in, in the last four years. They should:
· Have excellent team leading skills, with the ability to work with a varied team
· Be a well grounded social scientist, with excellent skills in research, monitoring and evaluation of Child Protection projects, and specific knowledge of standards and legal requirements.
· Have skills/experience in measuring Child Protection indicators, including perceptions/attitudes using both quantitative and qualitative measures.
· Have a good understanding of the country, its context and the impact this may have on the working environment.
· Hold a minimum educational qualification equivalent to a Master Degree, in a relevant qualification and good numerical/statistical knowledge.
· Demonstrate proven experience in conducting participatory qualitative and quantitative evaluation studies with superior analytical skills.
· Have excellent written and spoken English.
· Have excellent report writing skills. Have a good knowledge of windows environment and statistical packages.
Please note that World Vision takes child protection very seriously. Any consultant working with the program would be required to provide a satisfactory criminal record checks and reference checks. Full adherence to the organisational Child Protection Policy and Behavior Protocol will be a condition of engagement.
Interested applicants need to submit CV and a cover letter to HRD, WVI National Office or email to email@example.com with cc’d to firstname.lastname@example.org. For requesting TOR please email to email@example.com
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Grade: Mid level
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Accounting (Audit, Controlling)
- Legal - International Law
- Legal - Broad
- Social studies
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Aid
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Public Administration - Restructuring
- Children's rights (health and protection)
- Civil Society
- Protection Officer (Refugee)
- Closing Date: 2016-02-16