ECHO Grant Manager
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As ECHO Grant Manager, you will provide leadership in project development, planning, implementation and monitoring in Turkey. Provide day-to-day management to achieve high quality results in line with acceptable project norms relevant to the established goals, objectives and operating policies. Supervise the financial management of the grant in relation to project goals and objectives, monthly activity schedule, timing of expenditures, budgets, etc.
- Bachelor or Post Graduate University degree in International Development or other related majors.
- Experience of managing and implementing projects funded by external grants.
- Experience in implementing ECHO grants.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 15 March 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Ankara (Turkey)
- Grade: N/A - Level not specified
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-03-15