Scope of Work
Position the jurisdiction • follow-up and implementation of emergency medical programs and private-funded by the Qatari Red Crescent, which aims to help the wounded and those affected by the war in Yemen and supporting the local community to provide urgent and emergency services as well as health services for the most needy categories.
Strategic • responsibilities participate in the formulation of plans and objectives of the medical aspect of the mission.
• Follow up the implementation of the strategic vision of the Qatari Red Crescent in the medical field.
• Ensure that medical activities for the Qatari Red Crescent carried out in accordance with the approved plan and keep track of the policies, processes and procedures of that organization.
• strengthen the relationship with the strategists of the partners of the Qatari Red Crescent health aspect (international organizations -aovernmat)
• commitment to development and continuous improvement of the quality of Aasahah mission programs.
Operational responsibilities • Oversee the implementation of projects and operational plans for the Qatari Red Crescent in conformity with the agreed performance indicators.
• monitor and analyze the performance of operations and the issuance of the necessary reports to it, and determine the negatives and how to modify them.
• Prepare monthly and fortnightly for all medical projects, according to reports the Qatari Red Crescent, according to a policy or as requested by donors.
• preparation of projects and marketing proposals and follow up its adoption.
• Propose appropriate budget for the implementation of projects and programs in the medical limits Crescent possibilities based on studies and facts, and exploited optimally to achieve Crescent strategy.
• Effective cooperation and having an entrepreneurial spirit to improve mission performance by providing proposals to the Head of Mission
• providing relief and development programs to optimize the mission and to ensure access to the largest number of beneficiaries with emphasis on user satisfaction.
• Building cooperation and companies with international organizations.
• Mission representation at meetings related to health programs implemented.
Subordinates • management representation of the leadership of the Qatari Red Crescent in front of subordinates and make sure they understand the Qatari Red Crescent's strategy and their interaction with them.
• ensure compliance systems and operations performance management.
• Monitoring and teach subordinates to develop their skills and their ongoing management.
Internal relations • Chairman of the Qatari Red Crescent mission Yemen.
• relief and development officer
• Department of Logistics.
• finance department.
Foreign Relations • Strategic Partners.
• United Nations bodies.
• International Federation of Red Crescent and the International Red Cross.
• Local institutions
3 Job Requirements
Qualifications and experience • Getting a college degree is preferred medical and get a graduate degree in the field of prudent administration or public health.
• 3-5 years experience in program management with an international organization.
Functional skills • Ability to plan and follow-up performance in the field of relief and development programs and the development and management of corporate processes.
• Experience in creating partnerships and development.
• Knowledge of the nature of international Allaobeian key humanitarian domain.
• the ability to write professional proposals for projects.
• Excellent skills in the management and coordination.
• familiarity with the international movement of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and the systems and mechanisms to work with.
Personal skills • Leadership and responsibility.
• Effective communication skills
• negotiation skills
• much decision-making.
• Time management skills.
• Excellent proficiency in Arabic and English language.
• teamwork and delegate tasks.
• A good deal with the computer programs.
• Very good writing skills
Submission: Please send your CV with a cover letter described the experience for the job and specified in the subject Advanced Position her name. Email (email@example.com)
- Organization: Red Crescent - Qatar
- Location: Sanaa (Yemen)
- Grade: Mid level
- Public Health and Health Service
- Project and Programme Management
- Medical Practitioners
- Medical Doctor
- Closing Date: 2016-03-23