Resource Acquisition Manager – WV Niger
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Resource Acquisition Manager you will successfully pre-position World Vision Niger with donors and World Vision Support Offices in strong and effective donor engagement activities. You will pursue grant funded opportunities with a variety of donors and World Vision Support Offices in proposal development to fund World Vision Niger’s Strategic Plan. You will also support start up workshops and ensure adherence to donor rules and regulations are adhered to. You will also represent World Vision Niger in various donor meetings and coordination forums
- Educational level required: Master in a social sciences or Development related discipline.
- Technical Training qualifications required: Professional technical skill in project cycle management, proposal and report writing, monitoring, requirement of major donors eg USAID, EU, DFATD, AudAid desired.
- Experience: 5 years of practical experience in aid management and leadership.
- Experienced networker with an ability to maintain a good up to date knowledge of the grant opportunities and trends in the humanitarian sector, and requirement of major donors eg USAID, DFATD, AudAid desired.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date
18 March 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Niamey
- Grade: Mid level
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-03-18