Health Financing Voucher Manager - 12 m ftc
London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
Millions of the world's poorest and most vulnerable women trust Marie Stopes International to provide them with quality sexual and reproductive health care. We have been delivering contraception, safe abortion, and mother and baby care for over thirty years and work in 42 countries around the world. By providing high quality services where they are needed the most, we prevent unnecessary deaths and make a sustainable impact on the lives of millions of people every year.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further MSI’s Goal: The Prevention of Unwanted Births and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to**: Children by Choice Not Chance.**
We are seeking a practical voucher specialist to drive MSI’s global voucher strategy. MSI now provides nearly half a million sexual reproductive health services through voucher programming. You will provide technical assistance and leadership on our voucher approach, ensuring that MSI voucher programmes operate to the highest standards in the right contexts while benefiting from global learning. Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Practical knowledge of and interest in voucher programming (including related management systems) and other health financing mechanisms
- Project management and capacity building experience – within MSI would be a plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams; excellent communication
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
In addition you will have the right to work in the UK and be pro-choice on abortion.
Location: London (the role will require overseas travel)
Closing date: 27 March 2016 (midnight GMT). Interviews will take place before this date (for suitable candidates).
Salary: £ 42-52 p/a.
All nationalities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: health financing, results-based financing, vouchers for health, output-based aid
Please apply via our website: https://careers.mariestopes.org.uk/vacancy/health-financing-voucher-manager-12-m-ftc-256316.html
- Organization: Marie Stopes International
- Location: London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- Grade: Mid level
- Project and Programme Management
- Public Health and Health Service
- Operations and Administrations
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Closing Date: 2016-03-27