Integrated Programs Director, WV Chad
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Integrated Programs Director you will provide overall strategic leadership in the management, integration and coordination of all operations and program effectiveness to ensure that programs and projects are in line with the National Office and Sector Strategies and standards for the achievement of child well-being aspirations.
You will lead continuous quality improvement of World Vision Chad Programmes to enable the organisation demonstrate improvement in child well-being and adherence to WV Partnership and humanitarian industry global standards.
- Educational level required: BA/BSC Degree in any development field: social sciences, development studies, management, education, agriculture or public health.
- Thorough understanding of project/ program design, monitoring and evaluation gained through at least 10 years of relevant experience in World Vision or similar organization.
- Master in development studies with 7 years post qualification experience in WV or similar organization is preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with rules and regulations of major donors: Global Fund, USAID, DFID, ECHO, EU, AFD, DANIDA, etc.
- Must be bilingual (English and French).
- Travel: 30% Domestic/international travel is required
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: N'Djamena
- Grade: Senior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-04-19