E-recruitment – Change Manager Consultant
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are seeking to fill a consultancy position of E-recruitment – Change Manager, based at our Headquarters in Rome Italy. Duration of contract: 7 months.
The E-recruitment project is a part of the People strategy implementation developing an effective approach to buy, build and borrow talent for our organization. Project’s goal is to implement an E-recruitment Global solution (based on SuccessFactors SAP) to help manage the talent acquisition and deployment
The consultant will report to the Project Manager. In coordination with the Project Manager (CST) and the implementation Delivery Lead (CST), the Change Manager is accountable for designing and deploying a robust Change Management strategy, plan and activities, ensuring end-users acceptance and adoption of the new system and processes.
The Change Manager consultant, will be responsible for the following key duties:
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead change management activities by creating the strategy and applying a structured methodology;
- Assess global change impact;
- Identify, analyse, monitor risks and mitigation tactics;
- Create actionable deliverables for;
- Communication strategy and plan;
- Training approach, plan and materials;
- Process design and organizational impacts;
- Identify change management structure (stakeholders, change agent, sponsors), manage the change network, deploy and monitor the change activities;
- Ensure continuous business feedback and business need escalation;
- Be the main contact point for any questions or issue escalation regarding the new processes, liaising with project manager and stakeholders, both in HQ and the field;
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists especially with Functional & technical Leads and Implementing partners;
- Design and deploy the processes to be, including resolutions of gaps, and impact analysis;
- Define and deploy a Communication plan (target audience, channels, events), in coordination with Project Manager and other bodies ;
- Design and deploy an effective training plan, leveraging the use of blended delivery solutions and of an on-field delivery network;
- Support definition of roles, responsibilities and resulting system authorizations;
- Integrate change management activities into project plan;
- Provide progress reports to the project Manager and other bodies if required;
- Perform other duties related to change management activities.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- 5+ years of postgraduate relevant experience in similar implementation projects, with preferably experience in international context;
- Strong organization development and change management experience;
- Experience leading teams and navigation in a large, complex and matrix corporate environment;
- Proven experience in e-recruitment implementation: Strong preference for familiarity with Successfactor is desirable.
- Advanced university degree in Business or Human resource management.
Functional skills & Competencies:
- Expertise in change management and project management;
- Ability to work and deliver results within a highly complex organizational environment;
- Knowledge of talent management solutions;
- Strong business acumen;
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of working with different culture.
- Fluency in oral and written English with an intermediate knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) or Portuguese (one of WFP’s working languages) is desirable.
Step 1: Register and create your online CV.
Step 2: Click on “Description” to read the position requirements and “Apply” to submit your application.
NOTE: You must complete Step 1 and 2 in order for your application to be considered for this vacancy.
Deadline for applications: 20/04/2016
- Organization: WFP - World Food Programme
- Location: Rome
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Human Resources
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-04-20