Senior Director, Operations & Resource Management
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Senior Director, Operations & Resource Management you will provide overall leadership, oversight and management support for all aspects of programming in the national office. You will ensure all programmes are managed effectively and contribute to Child Well-Being Outcomes in line with the National Office Strategic priorities. Ensure that programmes meet community and donor accountability in line with World Vision’s policies and standards. Facilitate effective integration of various lines of ministry, and funding streams to achieve programme effectiveness. You will be responsible for ongoing relationships with the Support Office partners.
- Master Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation and administrative abilities.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation and administrative abilities.
- Proficient in English
- Understanding Bangla will add value.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in providing operational leadership in more than one function or country.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in similar position with World Vision required.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date, 02 May 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Dhaka
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-05-02