Director, Finance, IT & Admin – WV Bangladesh
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Director, Finance, IT and Admin you will provide overall leadership, oversight and management support for all aspects of financial management in the National Office. You will be seen as a strategic partner, member of the Senior Management/Leadership Team of the NO, with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, co-leading planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis and advice, as well as developing financial strategies that best serve the NO strategic and program objectives. You will be responsible for the finance staff capacity strengthening, the development and implementation of good internal controls, risk management, and utilization and safe guarding of assets according to WV approved policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or a related field.
- MBA in Finance, MSC in Finance/Accounting/Auditing preferred.
- ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency.
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance management position.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel within country, regional and internationally.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date, 02 May 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.