Field Site Manager_Benghazi (Nationals only)
Benghazi (Libya) | Tripoli
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in undeserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:**
Sensitize community on the topics covered under the capacity building section with the aim of improving access to basichealth services to IDPs and Mobilize communities for preventive activities such as health education, routine and hoc immunization activities and ANC.
- Participate in field-level planning formulation in the area of logistics. Participate in programmed planning.
- Ensure that all logistical operations are fully documented in a well organized and updated filing system.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Provide regular weekly and monthly reports based on IMC Logistics book.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the finance Department to ensure that payments are processed promptly and adequately.
- Receiving and coordinating all goods movements.
- Ensure high-quality and successful implementation of project activity.
- Develop work plan in cooperation with program manager and coordinate the work and plan with IMC program and operation teams to assure that project goals, objectives and timeframe are being met.
- Communicates project status to program manager.
- Lead the implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Coordinate the production of timely quality project reports.
- Conduct meetings with pertinent staff on a regular basis to pro-actively address issues and concerns.
- Identify and discussion decisions to solve issues that interfere in the delivery of services or in achieving the project objectives with supervisors.
- Represents project status in senior leadership and governance forums.
- Follow IMC’s established policies, procedures and objectives.
- Perform any other duty assigned by Supervisor after discussion and mutual consent.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Training/education/experience/physical demands required; provide 6-8 requirements)
o University degree related to Social sciences, Demography, Management, Public health, or related fields plus two
years relevant work experience preferred.
o Capacity to work as member of a team.
o Able to work independently with minimal supervision
o Experience in managing teams preferred.
o Partnering and engaging with community stakeholders.
o Ability to maintain effective working relationships with community and municipal representatives.
o Networking and influencing skills.
o Highly reliable and dependable.
o Able to speak in English with knowledge in written and verbal.
o Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work -related activities
o Full time commitment (8 hours availability) 5 days a week.
If you see yourself suitable please do not hesitate to send your c.v at email@example.com
Please include your name and the specific title of the position to which you are applying in the subject line.
- Organization: IMC - International Medical Corps
- Location: Benghazi (Libya) | Tripoli
- Grade: Junior - Internationally recruited position - Junior level
- Public Health and Health Service
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2016-04-26