Scope of Work:
- Provide technical supervision to mental health case management services & psychosocial support programs;
- Take lead in development and oversight of program technical monitoring and evaluation framework of program activities;
- Assist national partners in development of the detailed mental health and psychosocial needs implementation plan in accordance with IMC and donor requirements;
- Identify training needs of national partners related to mental health and assist in training design and provision;
- Design and implement the MHPSS staff development and capacities for International Medical Corps staff and partners.
- Draw the lines for integration MHPSS within health services at International Medical Corps and ministry of Health clinics.
- Establish formal relationships with relevant ministries and governmental institutions;
- Contribute to proposal writing and donor reports and internal IMC reports as required;
- Take the lead in coordination and lead the co-chair the MHPSS working group;
- Promote inter agency communication and support the instituting inter agency referral system;
- Monitor the psychotropic consumption in all clinics.
- Analyze data collected from the field and utilize information into publication serve as advocate for MHPSS integration.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested by Supervisor.
- Field monitoring and support visits
- Progress reports reviewed and prepared
- Case reports reviewed & case conferences attended
- Training delivered and organized
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field such as mental health, psychology, or social work is a must; Master degree is preferred
- 10 years of experience with bachelor degree; 5 years with masters
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Familiar with case management in mental health
- At least 3-year experience within humanitarian emergency context
- Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadlines
Please send your CV to the below email and indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject Line:
This position is only for Jordanian Nationality Only
- Organization: IMC - International Medical Corps
- Location: Amman
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-05-08