EHP Associate Programme Officer
Associate Programme Officer - Various Locations
The Associate Programme Officer assists in all stages of the operations management cycle from assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring to reporting. The incumbent undertakes field visits to monitor UNHCR protection and assistance projects and supports the team in developing partnership agreements in support of UNHCR programming. The Associate Programme Officer also provides input for the operations plan (including narratives, results chain and budgets) as well as contributes to the preparation of mid-year and year-end reporting. The Associate Programme Officer is also expected to draft funding submissions and reports.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Law, Economics, Social Science or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of previous relevant professional job experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English with working knowledge of another UN language.
- Good computer skills desirable.
- Empowering and Building Trust
- Managing Performance
- Managing Resources
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Political Awareness
- Organization: UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Location: Multiple locations
- Grade: P-2, International Professional
- Development Cooperation
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Administrative support
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Closing Date: 2017-06-01