Programs Development Manager, Rwanda
World Vision (WV) is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Programs Development Manager, Rwanda you will lead the process of identifying funding opportunities, creating, cultivating, and growing relationships with a wide variety of donors and leading the process of writing winning proposals to resource the strategy of the NO. You will also be responsible to ensure quality of all programs and projects implemented by the Office.
Provides Leadership and Management in the development of World Vision Rwanda resource diversification strategy, strengthen networking and resource acquisition capabilities for World Vision Rwanda and Responsible for the implementation and coordination of Grant Acquisition Management (GAM) processes, proposal formulation, donor liaison.
- Master’s Degree in Social Science, Management international Development, International Relations, Rural Development or any related field.
- Experienced networker with an ability to maintain a good up to date knowledge of the grant opportunities and trends in the humanitarian sector.
- At least 5 years performing the same role and team management experience
- Proven experience in diverse sector areas with excellent project design experience and proven track record of submitting winning proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including proposal development and report-writing skills.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 14 June 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.