Talent Acquisition Administrative Assistant
Washington D.C. (United States of America)
*4 Month contract position (maternity leave coverage).
World Vision (WV) is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Talent Acquisition Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative and coordination support to the Talent Acquisition Specialists and to liaise with applicants, hiring offices and the WVI Partnership. You will ensure that smooth and efficient processing occurs for both internal and external candidate experiences.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 5 years of on the job training in office administration.
- Understanding of applicant tracking systems.
- Basic knowledge of social media e.g. Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
- Prior Human Resources or Recruitment administrative experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in booking international travel and obtaining required entry visas strongly preferred.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 21 June 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Washington D.C. (United States of America)
- Grade: Mid/Senior - Internationally recruited position - Mid/Senior level
- Operations and Administrations
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2016-06-21