Business Development Manager (Filipino Nationals)
Quezon City | Manila
To manage funding opportunities from end to end, including identification of potential opportunities, leading on qualification and validation of such opportunities (through effective capture planning and bid/no bid appraisal), and full pursuit (including helping to develop bid winning strategies, EoI, concept notes, and full proposals) through to contract negotiation/award.
To work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to secure necessary inputs and support, especially with technical leads, and regional grants and competitive tender functions. Expected to have, and be able to apply, bid knowledge and experience (ideally across both grants and/or tenders) across a range of donor agency clients and funding mechanisms.
To provide contract management expertise and support to Oxfam in the Philippines humanitarian and development programmes, ensuring these programmes are meeting contractual requirements, and to build proactive relationships with key donors.
Skills and competencies:
· Solid track record of experience of planning for securing, and managing funds from institutional donors such as DFID, EU(ECHO) DFAT SIDA OFDA and UN
· Experience with tender and consortium bid development and management.
· Good knowledge of the development and humanitarian donor environment with solid experience cultivating positive relationships with donors and managing partners during proposal development
· Extensive experience of writing quality proposals and reports
· Ability to represent Oxfam to donors and other external institutions
· Experience of building the capacity of individuals and teams for resource mobilisation and management
· Good analytical skills; effective negotiator with proven ability to positively influence cross departmental and cross sector working
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effective with others in diverse team situations to achieve fundraising targets
· Self-motivated, target-driven and a proactive approach to funding
· Ability to manage time effectively, and adapt priorities to respond to changing demands and tight deadlines, across multiple time zones
· Organisational awareness
· Knowledge of NGO programming in emergencies and long term development issues
· Knowledge or experience of Oxfam Philippines’ programme work.
Please apply to this link:
- Organization: Oxfam GB
- Location: Quezon City | Manila
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Management, Administration and Finance
- External Relations
- Closing Date: 2016-06-24