Program Development Manager - Bangladesh
· Liaise closely with relevant Bangladesh NGO and government partners to rapidly develop NRC interventions which complement existing programming and strategies to address climate induced displacement, adapting NRC core competencies as required by the context.
· Prepare several small-scale NRC programming interventions and linked testing / feedback methodologies for quick roll out in country once registration is attained (or in advance if possible).
· Building on existing donor mapping, identify relevant donors for disaster and climate induced displacement pilot programming, and develop joint/complementary proposals with partners.
· Collect and disseminate organisational best practice and learning in real time re. adapting NRC core competency approaches to the climate and disaster displacement context.
· Fulfill representational, program development and advocacy requests in the Asia Region as required or agreed with the line manager &