Senior Accountant (Local Hire - Arabic Speaker)
Gaziantep | Ankara
Scope of Work:
Supervise the general ledger and follows the JVs direction, Coordinate with Treasury department to transfer the payments. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check daily accounting activities on the accounting system.
- Perform bank and cash reconciliation on weekly basis.
- Perform daily reconciliation of debtors and creditors.
- Assist with preparing the external and internal audit requirements.
- Assist the Financial manager for preparation plans and following GL.
- Assist with Preparation of financial statements, reports and statistical data as required.
- Preparation of the supportive documents for the requested reports by the donors.
- To settle the advance payment with the different departments, based on invoices and approved documents.
- Reimbursement to the suppliers, in coordination with the logistics department.
Education, Experience & Training:
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree with Finance and Accounting as specialisation (Master is desirable)
- Experience: Two to five years’ experience. (Experience in NGO is desirable but not essential.)
- Training Courses :
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Arabic native speaker and able work within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced Computer skills & MS office.
If the above meet with your profile Please send your CV & Cover letter, in English Only to email@example.com
with the subject Ref: Senior Accountant
Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted for an interview
- Organization: Red Crescent - Qatar
- Location: Gaziantep | Ankara
- Grade: Mid level
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-07-10