Program Officer: Global Compliance & Operations
Bridgeton | Washington D.C
The Program Officer, Global Operations and Compliance, will work closely Division Senior Director, Global Operations and Security, Director of Compliance, Associate Director, Global Operations and Security, and all of the technical and support division to ensure that all field and headquarters operations are effective and in compliance.
- Manage the country registration database and liaise with the technical and support divisions to ensure country registrations are current and all reporting requirements are being met
- In coordination with the Division Senior Director, Global Operations and Security, manage the country registration process
- Provide support to the country registration process during a project start-up
- Manage a database of lawyers and tax accountants
- In coordination with the Division Senior Director, Global Operations and Security, manage and annually update legal memo for each country
- Create and draft manuals/templates and training materials, which includes, but are not limited to Country SOP Manuals and home office manuals
- Manage and update Country-Specific SOP manuals (in coordination with relevant departments (i.e. Contracts, HR, Finance)
- In coordination with relevant departments (i.e. Contracts, HR, Finance) and Training department, assist in training facilitation, which includes, but are not limited to subcontracts administration, grants management, project start-ups, and closeouts
- Provide assistance to project start-ups and closeouts both in the home office and the field office
- Coordinate and perform project field reviews
- Manage all the files of the Global Operations and Compliance departments
- Facilitate and manage the Quarterly Project Coordinator (PC) Coordination Meetings
- Coordinate with relevant parties and draft agenda for FOIT meetings
- In coordination with the Director of Compliance, coordinate the Field Operations Improvement Team (FOIT) Review Corrective Action Plan follow up meetings
- Maintain FOIT Report Database
- Assist in developing risk assessments as necessary with the Director of Compliance regarding corporate and project management issues
- Assist the Director of Compliance with ensuring organizational compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational policy and procedures as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the Division Senior Director, Global Operations and Security or the Director of Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in business, international development, or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in project management, project start-ups and closeouts
- Field experience on start-ups, closeouts, or project implementation preferred
- Experience working with international donor-funded projects. USAID experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills
- A self-directed, self-starter and able to work independently and concentrate on the small details of projects
- Ability to speak French or Spanish desired, but not required
- Willing to travel internationally as required
- Only candidates who are eligible to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
Please apply via our website here.
- Organization: URC - University Research Company
- Location: Bridgeton | Washington D.C
- Grade: Mid level
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2016-10-14