Data Processing Assistant G4
- Import US Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) data lists into MiMOSA database and register cases on Mimosa.
- Update case statuses in Mimosa, indicating cases with special needs and crossreferences
- Registration of bio-data for all pre-screening medical forms
- Establish and implement internal document controls, in particular handling, security, confidentiality of medical information in process.
- Receive medical forms, keep a copy and record of the same, and transmit the completed forms.
- Prepare Medical Forms, Daily Schedules for Counseling, Laboratory and Radiology,
- Appointment Letters, Laboratory Codes; Chest x-ray labels and any other necessary list as per request of the Project Management.
- Ensure accurate and timely transmission of data and information to IOM Operations and partners
- File incoming/outgoing letters, memoranda, E-mails, telefaxes, as well as IOM documents and forms related to IOM medical operational matters
- Follow ethics and confidentiality rules to safeguard the interests of the applicants and IOM.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Secondary School Diploma in a related filed preferable with medical
background with four years of experience.
University degree would be an asset with two years of experience.
Experience in data management, data entry and data processing in the
execution of duties Level;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV with a cover letter to HRCairoApplication@iom.int by July 31, 2016 at the latest, mentioning the reference code and the job title in the mail subject line.
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts profiles duly completed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: IOM - International Organization for Migration
- Location: Cairo (Egypt)
- Grade: Junior - Internationally recruited position - Junior level
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Public Health and Health Service
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2016-07-31