Outreach & Behaviour Change Communication Advisor
*Position is contingent upon funding and donor approval.
World Vision is a relief, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Outreach & Behaviour Change Communication Advisor you will create and implement a strategy aimed to change the way water is collected and used by local institution and households. Through your efforts communities will have increased capacity to collect, save, and use water efficiently, thereby increasing water security and availability.
- MPH, MBA, or engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar position and significant professional experience in the design, implementation and evaluation of interventions aimed at triggering behavior change.
- Fluency in English, proficiency and/or fluency in Arabic.
- Subject-matter expertise in campaign promotions, behavior change communication (BCC), and local capacity building.
- International and/or Jordanian field experience required. s
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 08 October 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. aXn