Marketing Team (Donor Retention/Donor Recruitment)
USE YOUR TALENTS TO SAVE LIVES AND CHANGE LIVES OF CHILDREN WITH UNICEF. We are looking for a sharp creativity, problem-solving, and analytical Thai staff to develop strategies to recruit new donors and engage with donors to deepen donor commitment so that they become a regular giving donor and make a larger gift through the use of different communication channels i.e. Face-to-Face technique, direct mailing, telemarketing, digital, and social media.
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
Purpose of the Position
Under the supervision of Fundraising Specialist, the incumbent will assist in developing the donor retention strategic plan and implementing donor-centric communication programmes. With a focus on telephone marketing and new media, the objective is to better engage donors so they continue making regular donations, stay committed, make a larger gift, renew their regular donations, convert to become regular giving donors and build loyalty. The incumbent will manage the day-to-day operation both in-house and outsourced contractors to ensure optimum delivery of services.
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
1. Support in the development and execution of the private sector fundraising strategic plan
Assist in developing donor retention and loyalty strategic plan and implementing donor-centric communication programmes with a focus on using telephone marketing and new media as a means to better engage with donors so that they continue making regular giving donation, staying committed, making a larger gift, renewing their regular giving donations, converting to become a regular giving donor and are saved from becoming an unintentional lapse donor created by dishonored payments due to change in the account details, expired credit card, lost/stolen/frozen cards and/or insufficient funds through a proactive follow-up system and increase of rebilling attempts, and managing and monitoring the performance of both in-house and outsourced contractors to ensure a delivery of excellent services in the area of data collection, gift processing, credit card/direct debit bank submission/collection and call center services.
Provide overall administrative support to the team, including arranging meetings and drafting related minutes, maintaining the filing system, etc.
2. Support the monitoring of programme results and report on progress
Provide support on the evaluation of the performance of each activity, including analysis of income, expenditure and return on investment (ROI) and progress against budgets.
3. Support in Knowledge Management and capacity building
Research, analyze, verify and synthesize information on best practices and lessons learnt to support knowledge development and capacity building in the area of work
Support capacity development activities through training and product knowledge briefing to improve performance of in-house and outsourced teams.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- Completion of secondary education. University degree in related field of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, preferred.
- Minimum six years of professional experience in supporting sales/marketing, telephone marketing and/or fundraising combined with some administrative work experience. Hands-on experience in project management, planning and analysis, is a strong asset.
- High fluency in written and spoken English and Thai.
- Proven proficiency and good knowledge of computer applications.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Tact, discretion, self-starter and good judgement.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Attention to details.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Meets UNICEF Core Value and competencies: Commitment, Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity, Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
Competencies of Successful Candidate
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
- Applying Technical Expertise
- Planning and Organizing
- Following Instructions and Procedures
To view our competency framework, please click here.
The Successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package under the UN system.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
*** Previous candidates no need to reapply ***
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all genders, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.