Medical Doctor (GP)
Sierra Leone (Sierra Leone)
Main purpose of the placement is to carry out combination training and on the job coaching and mentoring for health staff in at hospital base and in Peripheral health Units (Maternal and Child health posts). VSO volunteer could deliver continuous professional development training to trainee nurses on various set of skills as mentioned below in the description.
- Member of RCGP - MRCGP or FRCGP
- Clinical experience in the management of common conditions in primary care common to Sierra Leone; family planning; women's health including pregnancy care; child health; community health
- Must be registered in home country
- Must be able to register with the Sierra Leone Dental and Medical council Council.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cHdhbWJ1YS4yNDgxOC4zODMwQHZzby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
- Organization: VSO - Volunteer Service Overseas
- Location: Sierra Leone (Sierra Leone)
- Grade: Junior - Internationally recruited position - Junior level
- Project and Programme Management
- Public Health and Health Service
- Medical Practitioners
- Medical Doctor
- Closing Date: 2017-03-31