RH/LND - 1 year – Temporary contract - 100% - Geneva
Purpose of the post
Support "blended learning" initiatives at headquarters and in the field while upholding high teaching and technical standards.
- Working in conjunction with the Learning Solutions Unit, providing technical and pedagogical support for learning initiatives taken by headquarters units and by the field.
- Carry out techno-pedagogical watch for headquarters and for the field.
- Take part in setting the unit's learning strategy.
Education and Experience required
- Degree in education studies and in the use of Learning technologies, or equivalent.
- Significant experience, in conjunction with content experts, in developing learning digital resources.
- Confirmed experience in designing and implementing "blended learning" projects all the way from their inception to routine use.
- Confirmed experience in the use of rapid learning tools.
- Confirmed experience in the use of an administration LMS and the conduct of online Learning program.
- Experience in organizing and conducting face to face training.
Desired skills and qualifications
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to working in both English and French.
- Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Ability to run projects and meet the resulting demands.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Ability to assess the main points of a situation and then set priorities.
- Natural curiosity and an aptitude for the sharing of knowledge.
- Interest in humanitarian action.
- Experience in "mobile learning" an asset.
Length of assignment: 1 year temporary contract (external agency)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Application documents required: Motivation letter and CV
Interested people fulfilling the above criteria should send their applications by 2 February 2017 (letter of motivation and CV/resume) to the following address: email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please put : 'RH – LND – Techno Pedagogical Engineer – Application'.
Only applications sent to this email address will be considered. If you do not receive a reply within one month, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted.
- Organization: ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Location: Geneva
- Grade: Mid level
- Closing Date: 2017-02-16