Communication specialist (part time), Implementation of the Communication for Behaviour Change Strategy to increase demand for immunization
UNICEF Moldova is seeking a Communication Specialist (part time), Implementation of the C4BC Strategy to increase demand for immunization
UNICEF Moldova is seeking a Communication Specialist (part time), Implementation of the C4BC Strategy to increase demand for immunization.
Objectives: to ensure effective implementation of the C4BC Strategy to increase demand for implementation through overall management and coordination support to the National Working Group on Communication for Immunization and its stakeholder members.
The specialist will have following major areas of responsibilities: managing strategy implementation, designing communication packages, building partnerships and advocacy, monitoring and evaluation, mainstreaming cross-cutting issues.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced University Degree in Communication, Public Health or other relevant social science;
- At least 5 years' experience in social and behaviour change communication;
- Previous experience in immunization is a strong asset;
- Proven experience in implementing social communication campaigns or other communication interventions;
- Proven experience in facilitating partnership building;
- Analytical capacity and proven experience in planning and management;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent team work skills;
- Experience in working with UNICEF or other UN Agencies will be an asset;
- Flexibility in responding to changing requests but not losing sight of overall goals;
- Availability to work with UNICEF as indicated in this TOR;
- Excellent command of Romanian, Russian and good level of English, both oral and written
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to attached Terms of reference (ToR)
HOW TO APPLY: Your online application should contain two separate attachments: Financial Bid and Technical Proposal, which you can find bellow. Please secure the Financial Proposal *.pdf document with a password on document view; the password will be requested only from technically qualified candidates.
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 05 February 2016
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all backgrounds and minority groups, including persons with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF is a global organization that seeks to improve the lives and health of children, especially the most vulnerable ones. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive, from early childhood through adolescence. UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. For more information about UNICEF and its work in Moldova visit: http://www.unicef.md/ You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
We would appreciate a wider circulation in order to reach a broader range of interested candidates!