Logistics coordinator Iraq M/F
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Based in Erbil, the Logistic Coordinator is an expert in logistic and is supervising several logisticians on various bases.
Part of the Coordination Team (Senior Management Team);
Coordinating, planning et guaranteeing the follow-up of logistic activities of all the bases of the mission;
Responsible of the implementation of the security plan of the mission;
Responsible of the logistic procedures respect;
Contributing to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy.
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE is recruiting a Logistics coordinator based in Iraq/Kurdistan
Ø Operational strategy & Coordination
Ø Supply chain management (Procurement, Stock and shipment)
Ø Management – HR
Ø Representation (under HoM request)
The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and it is evolving.
· Minimum 5 years of previous experience in humanitarian work, including previous experiences as Country Director, or Deputy Country Director, or Chief of Party with INGOs in similar context.
- Substantial experience of strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing, problem solving and responding to opportunities and challenges and the ability to translate these into practical plans of action.
- Extensive experience of securing substantial external funding. Evidence of understanding the challenges of donor and contract management and the implications for program management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of project planning and budget holding; proposal and report writing.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators etc.)
- Strong leadership skills and a supportive management style (experience managing national and expatriate staff)
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English (and desirably French and/or Arabic)
- French fixed term contract
- Duration: 2 months
- Remuneration according to profile
- Monthly perdiem
· Position based in: Erbil
Starting date :ASAP
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position.
- Organization: Secours Islamique
- Location: Erbil
- Grade: Mid level
- Closing Date: 2017-02-28